Black Bean Dip
Black Bean Dip is a delicious whole food plant-based dip made from only four ingredients (+ spices). A great way to enjoy your veggies!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 Can Black Beans drain and reserve 1/8 cup of liquid
- 1-2 Tablespoons Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 Large Yellow Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Drain the black beans and reserve 1/8 cup of the liquid. Chop the onion. Saute the onion on medium heat with the vegetable broth for 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor. Process until smooth. Enjoy!