Blueberry Maple Overnight Oats
Blueberry Maple Overnight Oats are an easy and delicious way to eat lots of protein and fiber for breakfast. Plant-based and sugar-free!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1/3 Cup Rolled or Quick Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/5 Package Medium Firm Tofu
- 2 Tablespoons Oat Milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Maple Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries (I like frozen!)
- In a small container or mason jar, mix the oats, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mash up the tofu.
- Add the tofu, oat milk, maple syrup, maple extract, vanilla extract to the oat mixture.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve with additional blueberries and maple syrup if desired. Enjoy!