Carrot Cake Banana Muffins
Plant-Based Carrot Cake Banana Muffins are moist and sweet. They are a delicious, plant-based combination of banana bread and carrot cake.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 3 Cups Oat Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flax
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Cups Mashed Ripe Banana
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup or Date Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a medium bowl mix the oat flour, flax, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and nutmeg.
- In a separate larger bowl, mix the banana, carrot, maple syrup, and non-dairy milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Scoop a 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Enjoy!