Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are an easy and delicious way to eat lots of protein and fiber for breakfast. Plant-based and sugar-free!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1/3 Cup Rolled or Quick Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/5 Block Firm Tofu
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Carrots
- Raisins, for topping
- Walnuts, for topping
- Maple Syrup, for topping
- In a small container or mason jar, mix the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a separate bowl mash up the tofu.
- Add the tofu and non-dairy milk to the oat mixture.
- Stir in the shredded carrots.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Top with raisins, walnuts, and maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!