Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
This Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl is simple, sweet, and bursting with flavor. Made with only five ingredients, it makes a great breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Cherries
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 1/2 Ounces Plant-Based Yogurt approximately 1/4 cup
- 1/2 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- Toppings: Cherries, Blueberries, Coconut Flakes
- Allow the fruit to thaw slightly before blending. Add all the smoothie ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!