Cinnamon Candied Pecans
Vegan Cinnamon Candied Pecans are sweet and irresistible, completely fruit-sweetened, these little treats can be the healthy snack option at your holiday events!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 3 Cups Raw Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Maple or Date Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Date Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Flaky Sea Salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix the pecans, maple or date syrup, date sugar, and cinnamon.
- Place the pecan mixture on the lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until the sugar has hardened.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired. Break into chunks, serve, and enjoy!