Coconut Curry Granola is a spicy, sweet treat. It's crunchy and delicious. Made with ONLY 5 simple whole food plant-based ingredients!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oats and curry powder.
- Add the date syrup and maple syrup. Coat the oats completely.
- Stir in the coconut flakes.
- Spread evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and let cool completely on the pan. This is what creates the clusters. When the granola is cool, break into clusters and enjoy!
*You can use all date syrup or all maple syrup. I prefer a combination for maximum flavor and clusters. Use the higher quantity of syrup for more clusters and sweetness.