Coconut Lime Granola
Sweet and tangy, this Coconut Lime Granola is a fun, crunchy breakfast, snack, or treat. Made with no sugar and completely gluten free!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Dried Coconut Pulp (or shredded coconut)
- 1/4 Cup Date Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread evenly onto the parchment-lined pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Let the granola cool for 10 minutes on the pan. Enjoy!