Coffee Pecan Breakfast Muffins are completely fruit-sweetened treats that are perfectly acceptable to eat at breakfast. These muffins are completely vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl mix the oat flour, date sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the bananas, coffee, and maple syrup. Stir until combined.
- Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Scoop a scant 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup. Top each muffin with an pecan.
- Bake for 26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Enjoy!
If you use store-bought oat flour, add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to the batter. This will help prevent them from becoming gluey.