Easy Plant-Based Brussels Sprouts Slaw
Make this fresh and easy Plant-Based Brussels Sprouts Slaw for a quick and flavorful side dish. This five-ingredient dish comes together in only 10 minutes.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 2 Pound Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and sliced thinly (1 1/2 Pounds after trimming)
- 1 Cup Grated Carrots
- 1 Cup No-Added-Sugar Dried Cherries
- 1/2 Cup Raw or Dry Roasted Pistachios
- 1/4 Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Toss all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Optionally, Let sit 10-15 minutes for the flavors to meld. Serve and enjoy!