Easy Vegan Queso
Easy Vegan Queso is super thick and creamy – you’d never know it’s filled with veggies! This cheesy dip is a delicious plant-based snack.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 3 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Quick Oats
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Boiling Water
- Chop the carrots and potatoes. Roast at 400 for 20-30 minutes.
- Add roasted potatoes and carrots, oat flour, nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar, sriracha, cumin, and salt to a food processor. Blend until completely smooth and creamy, adding the water slowly.
- Taste and adjust spice and salt as desired. Serve and enjoy!