Garlic Parsnip Fries with Creamy Vegan Avocado Dip
Garlic Parsnip Fries are an incredibly tasty side or snack. These plant-based and oil-free fries pair pair perfectly with creamy avocado dip.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 2-4 Large Parsnips (about 2 pounds)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the parsnips and slice them into matchsticks. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, or until the parsnips are just starting to brown. Stir at least once. Add a sprinkle of water if the parsnips are starting to burn but aren't yet cooked.
- Meanwhile, make Creamy Vegan Avocado Dip.
- Serve the parsnip fries with the avocado dip. Sprinkle on some fresh cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!