Healthy Carrot Raisin Salad with Cabbage (Vegan)
This quick and easy Carrot Raisin Salad is a healthy and delicious slaw you can throw together in minutes! Fresh carrots tossed with cabbage, raisins, pistachios, parsley and a sesame dressing. Ready in just 20 minutes!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 Pound Carrots, peeled and grated using a box grater
- 1 Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/3 Cup Pistachios
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Tahini
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Make the dressing. In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, tahini, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl toss the carrots, cabbage, raisins, pistachios, parsley, and dressing. Serve and enjoy!