High Protein Acai Smoothie Bowls
Get a great serving of protein in at breakfast with these easy High Protein Açaí Smoothie Bowls. These plant-based smoothies take just 5-10 minutes to make and have 36g of protein per serving!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 2 (100g) Cups/Packets Frozen Açaí
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Cup Non-Dairy Greek Style Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Soy Milk
- 2 Servings Vegan Protein Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Maple Syrup, to taste
- To Serve: Vanilla Almond Granola, nuts, chia seeds, hemp seeds, fresh fruit, coconut, etc.
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust the sweetness if desired.
- Serve bowl-style with your favorite toppings.