Kiwis and Cream Ice Cream
Kiwis and Cream Ice Cream is a fun plant-based twist on the traditional strawberries and cream flavor. Fruity and tropical!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 4 Medium Bananas, frozen and slightly thawed
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Cream
- 2-4 Kiwis
- Add the bananas, coconut cream, and one of the kiwis to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Chop another kiwi and stir in the chopped pieces.
- Place in a container and freeze for 2-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, let thaw slightly. Scoop into bowls and top with additional Kiwi. Serve and enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.