Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts are an easy and flavorful side dish for a holiday dinner or weeknight meal. Tossed with vegan bacon, these sprouts are sweet, savory, salty and downright addictive.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 2 Pounds Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and sliced in half
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 4 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Batch Coconut Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl toss the sprouts, balsamic, maple syrup, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread onto the baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Toss with the coconut bacon. Serve and enjoy!