Monochrome Fruit Salad
Make this eye-catching Monochrome Fruit Salad in just 20 minutes - choose your favorite yellow, green, and blue fruits for a beautiful, unique look.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 Teaspoons Lime Zest
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Cups Chopped Pineapple
- 4 Kiwis, sliced into rounds
- 2 Cups Chopped Honeydew Melon
- 2 Cups Green Grapes
- 6 Ounces Blueberries
- 6 Ounces Blackberries
- In a small bowl mix the maple syrup, lime zest, lime juice, and salt.
- Place the fruit in a large bowl, pour on the dressing, and toss to combine. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Enjoy!