Nighttime Ginger Tea
Nighttime Ginger Tea makes the perfect bedtime-routine drink. Warm and soothing, this ginger tea will aid your digestion and help you wind down for the night.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 2 Cups Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1-2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice (optional)
- Boil the water.
- Place the fresh or ground ginger in a mug. Pour the boiling water over the ginger. Let the ginger steep in the tea for 2-4 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, if using.
- Allow to cool to comfortable drinking temperature. Enjoy!