No-Churn Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream
This No-Churn Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream - all you need is bowl! It's also plant-based and completely banana-free. Enjoy the pure pumpkin and pecan flavors!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 1/2 Cup Non Dairy Milk
- 1 Cup Pecan Butter
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Add the non-dairy milk, pecan butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt to a bowl or blender. Mix or blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for 30 minutes or until the mixture is semi-solid.
- Stir in the pecans. Then freeze for an additional 1-2 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to eat, let the ice cream thaw several minutes before scooping. Top with extra pecans and enjoy!