Oil-Free Roasted Mushrooms
Oil-Free Roasted Mushrooms add umami flavor to salads, pasta, rice, or other savory meals. This oil-free, plant-based dish comes together in 15 minutes!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 16 Ounces Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the mushrooms on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the spices evenly over the mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes. The liquid in the mushrooms will release and the mushrooms should be soft and tender. Enjoy!