Peanut Butter Chip Bars
Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies are plant-based and gluten free bars packed with peanut butter flavor. These bars are an indulgent, yet healthy treat for peanut butter lovers.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 15-Ounce Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed OR 15 Ounces Mashed Steamed Sweet Potato
- 1 Cup Homemade Oat Flour
- 2/3 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Flax + 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- 1/4 Cup Coarsely Chopped Peanuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and peanuts to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chips and peanuts.
- Press the mixture the prepared baking pan and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, if desired. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pan comes out clean and the blondies feel firm to the touch. Let cool at least 10 minutes before slicing. Cut into bars. Enjoy!