Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge is like peanut butter in ice cream mode. It's a delicious warm weather treat made from whole food ingredients.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 15-Ounce Can Chickpeas
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 4 Medjool Dates
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients except the non-dairy milk and chocolate chips to a food processor.
- Blend, adding the non-dairy milk as the machine runs, until smooth.
- Spread into the prepared pan and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once frozen, cut the fudge into squares. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the bars.
- Before eating, allow the bars to sit out of the freezer for at least 5 minutes to soften. Keep leftovers stored in the freezer. Enjoy!