Plant-Based Banana Bread
Plant-Based Blender Banana Bread is the perfect treat! This banana bread is sweetened only with bananas and filled with healthy ingredients. Ready in an hour and made only in your blender!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 5 Medium Very Ripe Bananas, divided
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Oat Flour gluten free, if necessary
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flaxseed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, process four of the bananas until they reach a liquid consistency.
- Add in the almond butter, baking powder, and apple cider vinegar and cinnamon and process until smooth.
- Pulse in (or blend until just combined) the oat flour, almond flour, and ground flaxseed until combined.
- Spread the mixture into the lined loaf pan. Cut the remaining banana in half lengthwise and place the slices on top.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the top is lightly brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!