Plant-Based Barbecue Sauce
Plant-Based Barbecue Sauce is a healthy alternative to store-bought. It only has a few ingredients and takes a few minutes to make.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 Cup Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Date Syrup or Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and let simmer for 10-30 minutes. The sauce will thicken. Enjoy with your favorite barbecue recipe!