Plant-Based Blueberry Crumble
This Vegan Blueberry Crumble Recipe is a quick, healthy dessert. Juicy blueberries topped with a sweet, crunchy oat topping. Cooks in just 25 minutes!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Oat Flour or Almond Flour
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the blueberries to a small baking dish or cast iron skillet.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, maple syrup, flour, and salt.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over the blueberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the berries are warmed through and the oat mixture is crispy. Enjoy!