Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower (Oil-Free)
This oil-free roasted broccoli and cauliflower is crispy and flavorful. Lightly seasoned with salt and red pepper flakes, this dish will become your new go-to side dish.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 3 Broccoli Crowns
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Chop the broccoli crowns and cauliflower head into bite-sized pieces and thinly slice the garlic cloves.
- Rinse the chopped broccoli and cauliflower under cold water. Pat dry, leaving the veggies slightly damp but not wet.
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower on separate baking sheets. Sprinkle the sliced garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper evenly over the broccoli and cauliflower. Toss lightly.
- Place the trays in the oven. Roast for 25 minutes (add 5 minutes for the cauliflower), stirring every 10 minutes to prevent sticking. Remove when the veggies are slightly browned. Enjoy!