These Easy Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies are a rich, chocolate-y. Made with only a few whole food plant-based ingredients, whip these up whenever you're craving some deliciousness. They're also gluten-free!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mash the sweet potato.
- Mix in the almond butter and date sugar.
- Add the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, almond flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Press into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
Save the skins of the sweet potato! They are the most nutrient-rich part. Eat them as a snack while you’re waiting for the brownies to cook!