Vegan Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower makes a tasty appetizer for game day or any day! Ready in 30 minutes, this buffalo cauliflower is completely vegan & plant-based, gluten-free, and oil-free. Make it in your air fryer or in your oven!
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 2 Large Heads Cauliflower
- 2/3 Cup Cashews (sub 1/3 Cup nut butter)
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha (for less spice, reduce to 2 Tablespoons)
- 1/4 Cup Vegan BBQ Sauce
- 2-3 Tablespoons Vegan Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid Aminos
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F or oven to 450°F. If using the oven, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Soak the cashews in boiling water. (If using the nut butter substitution, skip this step. See post instructions for making this recipe without a blender.)
- Chop the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Drain the cashews, then add them to a blender or food processor along with the sriracha, BBQ sauce, yogurt, vinegar, liquid aminos, mustard, garlic powder, and salt. Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Transfer the buffalo sauce to the bowl with the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower in the basket of your air fryer or on the lined baking sheet. Cook in the air fryer for 12-14 minutes or oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dip (like vegan ranch) and enjoy!