Vegan Cranberry Crunch Bark
Vegan Cranberry Crunch Bark is a healthier, holiday-themed version of a crunch bar. It's a great gift or a festive snack.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 8 Ounces Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Puffed Millet or Puffed Rice or Puffed Amaranth
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Minced Cranberries
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- Line a container or baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat the chocolate on 50% power. Stir every 30-60 seconds to avoid burning the chocolate.
- When the chocolate is melted, stir in the puffed grain, cranberries, and orange zest.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the parchment-lined container. Smooth out the top of the chocolate to create an even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, until the chocolate is hardened. Break into chunks and enjoy!