Vegan Honey Mustard Tempeh
Slightly sweet with the tang of mustard, this Vegan Honey Mustard Tempeh is a delicious way to eat your muscle-building plant-based protein.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 Block Tempeh
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar + Extra for Cooking
- 1 Tablespoon Date Syrup
- Cut the tempeh into bite-sized cubes.
- In a small bowl mix together the mustard, white wine vinegar, and date syrup. Cover the tempeh in the marinade and let sit for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add a splash of white wine vinegar to the pan and then add the tempeh. Cook for 10 minutes or until the tempeh is slightly browned, stirring often. Add more white wine vinegar to the pan as needed to prevent sticking. Serve and enjoy!