Vegan Maple Snickerdoodles
Vegan Gluten Free Snickerdoodles are a whole food plant-based version of the classic snickerdoodle cookie. Soft and chewy, these cookies are a delicious holiday treat.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1/2 Cup Date Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseeds
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Oat Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Date Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the date sugar and cinnamon for the cinnamon coating. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the date sugar, nut butter, maple syrup, flaxseeds, and vanilla.
- Add the oat flour, cream of tartar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir until a dough is formed.
- Scoop two-tablespoon-sized balls and shape into spheres. Place on the baking sheet and use a wet hand to flatten.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture onto each cookie.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cookies are set. Remove from the oven and let cool. Serve and enjoy!