Vegan Oat Flour Raspberry Banana Bread
A twist on classic banana bread, this Vegan Raspberry Banana Bread is made with just a few simple ingredients like oat flour, nut butter, and of course raspberries & bananas. It's completely gluten-free, oil-free, and fruit sweetened!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 4 Medium Very Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 Cup Almond or Cashew Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 3/4 Cups Oat Flour (grind your own or store-bought; gluten free, if necessary)
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, process the bananas until they reach a liquid consistency.
- Add in the almond or cashew butter, baking powder, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, oat flour, almond flour, and ground flaxseed. Process until smooth.
- Stir in the raspberries.
- Spread the mixture into the lined loaf pan. Top with additional raspberries or a sliced banana, if desired.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the top is lightly brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!