Vegan Pistachio Ice Cream
This no-churn Vegan Pistachio Ice Cream is a rich and decadent dessert with a beautiful green color and rich pistachio flavor! No bananas or coconut milk in this recipe.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsalted Pistachios
- 2 Cups Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/2 Cup Cashew or Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- Soak the pistachios in boiling water for at least 30 minutes. Drain.
- Add the drained pistachios, non-dairy milk, nut butter, maple syrup, applesauce, vanilla bean paste/extract, and salt to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for 2 hours, until solid.
- When ready to eat, let the ice cream thaw 5-10 minutes before scooping. Serve with extra pistachios, if desired. Enjoy!