Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
Vegan Pumpkin Muffins are sweet and nutty with a soft, velvety texture. The most moist and tender oil-free and gluten-free muffins you'll bake this fall!
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup or Date Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Nut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/4 Cups Homemade Oat Flour
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin, syrup, nut butter, and apple cider vinegar. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add the oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Scoop into your muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove them from the oven and let cool completely. Enjoy!