Vegan Raspberry Lemon Pancakes
Vegan Raspberry Lemon Pancakes are the perfect Sunday breakfast. These gluten-free pancakes are packed with sweet and tangy flavor.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 1/2 Cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 3/4 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Extract, optional
- 1/2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- Fresh Raspberries & Maple Syrup, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
- Stir in the non-dairy milk (I used coconut), lemon juice, maple syrup, and lemon extract. Gently fold in the raspberries. Set the mixture aside to thicken.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Pour a scant 1/4 cup of batter onto the center of the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook on the other side for another 1-2 minutes, until the pancake is lightly brown and cooked through.
- Repeat until all the pancake batter is used. Serve with more raspberries and a drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!