Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Hazelnuts
This Vegan Roasted Cauliflower and Hazelnut Salad is a festive winter salad. Made with whole food ingredients this gluten-free salad is both healthy and delicious! Make this Vegan Cauliflower Salad in just 35 minutes.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 2 Heads Cauliflower, chopped
- 3 Stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Arils
- 1/2 Cup Roughly Chopped Hazelnuts
- 1/2 Cup Roughly Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Tahini
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse the cauliflower, then spread it on the baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is nicely browned. When the cauliflower is cooked, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl combine the mustard, water, tahini, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir until evenly mixed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooled cauliflower with the celery, pomegranate arils, hazelnuts, parsley, and dressing. Serve and enjoy!