Vegan White Bean Salad
Make this vegan and oil-free white bean salad recipe in just 15 minutes. An easy no-heat recipe to get some protein and fiber. Naturally gluten-free and completely plant-based.
Elizabeth | At Elizabeth's Table
- 1 15-Ounce Can Cannellini Beans
- 1 15-Ounce Can Chickpeas
- 3 Stalks Celery, chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Ounce Basil, chopped or chiffonade cut
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Date or Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Prepare the dressing. In a small bowl mix the white wine vinegar, syrup, salt and pepper.
- Add the beans, celery, red onion, basil, and garlic to a large bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss to combine.
- If desired, transfer to the fridge and chill for an hour to let the flavors combine. Serve and enjoy!